Welcome to Suni Daez!

Miscellaneous musings...
Random writing...
Everything under the sun!

April 15, 2009

Adam Lambert Owns American Idol Season 8!

Adam Lambert has had control of the American Idol stage since he let out the first note. Last week, I became convinced that the final two will come down to Lambert and the 16-year old sensation that is Allison Iraheta. Both happen to be from Los Angeles, CA. Lambert has owned season eight from the beginning. Even my son, who never bothers to watch Idol, has been turning up to watch him perform. Initially, he thought that Idol was pulling a fast one by planting a professional performer in the contest. This guy is clearly in a category all by himself. And he's such a pretty boy! I love it.



Obviously, all of the contestants are very talented. Otherwise, they never would have made it this far. I had high hopes for many of them, even some of those who have departed. But, it is what it is. And that would be a contest. Somebody has to be eliminated tomorrow. I am more than a little concerned for Lil Rounds and Kris Allen. Matt Giraud may be teetering on the edge as well. Barring a miracle, I stand by my prediction that the final battle will be fought by Iraheta and Lambert with Lambert winning hands down.

No comments: