Welcome to Suni Daez!

Miscellaneous musings...
Random writing...
Everything under the sun!

April 3, 2010

Mo'Nique featured Sunday's Best... Y'anna Crawley

I had seen a few previews of the BET Gospel competition called Sunday Best but I have never watched it.  Thanks to Friday night's episode of The Mo'Nique Show, I was able to witness the sensational Sunday Best season two winner, Y'anna Crawley.  Believe me when I tell you, this woman SANG!!  She reminds me of the one of my all time favorites, Aretha Franklin.  Y'anna also sang Heaven with Tina Campbell of MaryMary. I couldn't find a video post of Y'anna's Mo'Nique Show performance but this one is just as If you've already seen her perform, you know what I'm talking about.  If not, I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as I did.  Take a listen!




 

No comments: