Welcome to Suni Daez!

Miscellaneous musings...
Random writing...
Everything under the sun!

August 28, 2008

Comedic Writers Looking For Producer

I Hate My In-Laws (Act One)


I Hate My In-Laws (Act Two)





"I Hate My In-Laws," is an African-American sitcom that deals with the trials and tribulations of living with in-laws. We are currently seeking a producer for this show. Thus far, 13 episodes have been written. For more info please email mizbridget@yahoo.com or davidjonesbutler@yahoo.com. You can also visit our website at www.ihatemyinlaws.tv






Bridget Vaughan is a writer and freelance editor. She is also the author of a mystery novel, Grand Jury Connections, which is available through barnesandnoble.com & amazon.com. She is a native of Memphis, a graduate of Tennessee State University and currently resides in Texas.

No comments: